Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
At its simplest, patient participation refers to patients, such as you, who are taking an active interest in health care.
It gives you, the local people, the opportunity to have a say in how services are planned, developed and evaluated, by developing a good working relationship with the practice staff and GPs. Our members get involved with the Intergrated Care Board (ICB); the ICB buy services for the population and influence health decisions.
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) provide important feedback to the Practice, encourage networking with other local service providers and engage healthcare professionals by invitation to meetings. We carry out surveys, seeking your opinion on changes you feel are required to improve services offered. You will be amongst the first to hear about news and updates.
Membership of the group is voluntary and involves attending monthly (the meeting room is supplied by the Practice). The frequency of the meetings may change as the Group progresses.
If you would like to become a member of the Group, please complete the PPG Application Form below and return to the practice.
PPG Documents & Reports
- PPG Minutes 13th December 2022.pdf
- PPG Minutes 4th February 2020.docx
- PPG Minutes 7th January 2020.docx
- PPG Minutes 3rd December 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 2nd October 2018.pdf
- PPG Minutes 6 November 2018.pdf
- PPG MINUTES 11th Dec 2018.pdf
- PPG Minutes 5th Febuary 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 5th March 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 2nd April 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 7th May 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 4th June 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 3rd July 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 3rd September 2019.docx
- PPG Minutes 1st October 2019.docx
PPG meetings take place on the second Tuesday of the month.
Please contact the surgery for the next meeting date.